Aircraft Maintenance - Why choose Starlink?
The Starlink Advantage
A wealth of knowledge, safety, professionalism and experience in aircraft maintenance
When you entrust your aircraft’s maintenance to Starlink, you are choosing a company with 40 years experience in AMO that operates and maintain a fleet of over 20 aircraft in multiples locations in Canada. In order to maintain the highest level of safety of the industry, we instored and maintain and Safety Management System (SMS). This system helps us to identify safety risks before they become bigger problems. Our SMS complies with Transport Canada Regulation CAR’s 107.01 subpart 7.
At Starlink we will work with you to develop a thorough maintenance and repair schedule for the life of your aircraft.
- Our team of technicians operates out of a state-of-the-art facility and are available 24/7/365
- Our 56,000 sq. ft. hangar is located at a prime location of Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport CYUL
- We are the first Embraer Service Centre in Canada for the Phenom 100 and 300 series
- We offer AOG mobile team services anywhere in Canada
- Our full list of maintenance certifications
Flight regulations and certifications are justifiably increasingly stringent and all-encompassing.
As a repair station with decades of know-how, we will work closely with you to ensure that your aircraft meets or exceeds current standards. We will plan both heavy inspections and regular maintenance. We will meticulously log all of the work we perform so that your records are always up-to-date for your safety and to support the book value of your asset.
Our continuous inspection programs are Transport Canada, FAA (US) and EASA (Europe) approved.
We are large enough to service an array of aircraft at competitive rates and small enough to treat every customer as a preferred customer
- Schedule downtime/maintenance time to fit your needs
- Provide charter options should your plane have to remain on the ground
- Plan for optimal turn around and sufficient lead time for part supply
- You will have a designated service representative available whenever you need them